Friday, December 11, 2009

1st Week of Advent Activities

Brady and her pal Ally enjoy ice cream as a tribute to Uncle Andrew.
Dad and Brady put the last touch on the tree.
B stirs the cereal for Snickerdoodle Chex Mix
1- make Snickerdoodle Chex Mix -get the yummy recipe here
2-make Christmas Wooden Spoon Puppets
3-celebrate "Uncle Andrew Day" and watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (more on this later)
4-go get Christmas tree
5-decorate Christmas tree and watch lots of Christmas shows
6-Make Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments (we simply cut out basic tree shapes and adorned with foam stickers on some, glued "jewels" on others)
7-Paint Christmas Crafts (Store-bought wooden Santa and Snowman frame)

2 comments:

  1. So impressed...can you be at my house all next christmas to assist me in being as good a mom as you are? seriously. i love it and will be stealing it ALL :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you flatter me! Remember that I only have one kid. And this is my one area in which I thrive, my house always needs a scrub, I'm always behind on coupon-cutting and meal planning, heck, I'm even bad at getting my kid bathed! You are a great mom and I'd love to share the duties with you. Move to LR this summer when we do, k?
    (And of course, steal away.)

    ReplyDelete