Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Constant Chatter #2


Tuesday at Harris Teeter Brady was doing some sort of imagining in her rocket grocery cart while I was working my coupon magic when I heard the word "cusidy" (custody) come out of her mouth. I was initially shocked and then I realized I might have let a little too much Michael Jackson coverage seep into our lives! (Don't panic, I've only had it on once in front of her!)


Brady's love of books (a post will be coming soon) has morphed with her love of movies. Now she asks me if I want to see a movie and then she flips through each page of a book and asks often, "Do you see that?" On the way home from the library she said, "Mom, do you want to see this movie? , it's PG-13." This is thanks to the book Big Words for Little People by Jackie Lee Curtis. They talk about the words inappropriate and appropriate and use the example of a PG-13 movie as being inappropriate for young kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment